I graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw (with honor).
I deal with graphic techniques workshop, painting, illustration and graphic designing.
In my paintings, I go beyond realism, striving for synthesis and ascetic figuration. I try to enter into the realm of loneliness, which is inseparable from human existence.
Individual exhibitions and events:
- Gallery of the President of the Capital City of Warsaw (graphic work) 1998;
- Gołębia Gallery in Poznań (drawing) 1999;
- Castle in Nidzica (drawings from the „Mumie” (“Mummies”) series) 2000;
- Elektor Gallery, Mazovia Cultural Center in Warsaw (painting series “Ryby” (“Fish”)) 2002;
- Hotel Marriot („Ryby” („Fish”)) 2003;
- Creative Action Center, Warsaw (children’s illustration) 2006;
- Tygmont (series “Mumie” („Mummies”)) 2006;
- Atrium, Warsaw (painting) 2006;
- Art Fresh Festival, Sheraton Warsaw Hotel 2012.
Constant cooperation with the monthly magazine – Wiedza i Życie